LICENSE AGREEMENT AND COMMERCIAL CONCESSION
Under a license agreement one party - the owner of the exclusive right to the result of intellectual activity or means of individualization (the licensor) grants or undertakes to grant to the other party (licensee) the right to use such result or such means within the limits of the contract.
There are the following types of license agreements exist:
1) granting the licensee the right to use the result of intellectual activity or means of individualization with the reservation by the licensor of the right to grant licenses to other persons (simple (nonexclusive) license);
2) granting the licensee the right to use the result of intellectual activity or means of individualization without reservation by the licensor of the right to grant licenses to other persons (exclusive license);
The licensee himself is not entitled to use the result of intellectual activity or means of individualization within the limits where the right to use such result or such means of individualization granted to licensee under the agreement on the terms of an exclusive license, unless this contract provides otherwise.
Under the commercial concession agreement, one party (the licensor) is obliged to provide the other party (the user) the right to use the complex of exclusive rights owned by the owner, including the right to the trade mark, service mark and rights to other items of exclusive rights under the agreement, particularly to the commercial designation (trade name) and the secret of production (know how). This can be done on the remuneration basis and for a set period of time or without setting the term.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY LLC “GRAINCONSALTEX”:
- preparation of a license agreement;
- preparation of a commercial concession agreement;
- verification of the agreement provided by the Customer for compliance with applicable laws;
- registration of agreements in the Federal executive body for intellectual property